The scope of the EAI CSECS 2023 – EAI Conference on Computer Science and Education in Computer Science (EAI CSECS 2023) covers a wide range of Computer Science research areas ranging from Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Internet of Things, Communication Technologies, Information Systems Engineering to Education in Computer Science including introduction and evaluation of computing programs, curricula, and online courses, to syllabus, laboratories, teaching, and pedagogy. Awards will be given for the Best Student Paper and the Best Mentor.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Theory of computation
- Information and coding theory
- Formal methods
- Learning theory and artificial intelligence
- Data and business analytics
- Data visualization
- Software development
- Computer architecture and engineering
- Health informatics and bioinformatics
- Financial informatics
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Computer vision
- Health informatics
- Computer and communication networks
Societal impact: Workforce, Industries, and Education
- Multimodal teaching and learning models
- AI and computing impact on economy and occupations
- Workforce changes and educational needs
- Curricula and pedagogic innovation
- AI and teaching and learning innovation
- Computing, ethics, and law including in cybersecurity, AI, and education
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.